An Irish Mule sets itself apart by using Irish whiskey with ginger beer (non-alcoholic). There are other variations of a mule by switching out the alcohol, for example:Moscow Mule, using vodka instead of whiskey.Mexican Mule, using tequila instead of whiskey.Kentucky Mule, using bourbon instead of whiskey.The Irish Mule is a variation of the original, Moscow Mule, which was created in the USA in the 1940s.Have fun and experiment with this refreshing cocktail.Visit our “Appreciating Whisky” post for more tips and recipes – https://thecultureties.com/appreciating-whisky
- 2 oz. Irish whiskey
- 3-6 oz. ginger beer (non-alcoholic) depending on glass size and preference
- 1 oz. lime juice
- lime slices, garnish
- mint sprig, garnish
- Fill a copper mug (or tumbler) with ice.
- Pour in whisky and lime juice, fill with ginger beer.
- Stir to mix.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint sprig.
- Total Calories: 138-200
- Total Carbohydrates: 23-43 grams
- Total Fat: 0 grams
- Total Protein: 0 grams