Grapefruit Paloma: The Refreshing Mexican Classic
From our friend, Jose, “As a self-professed Paloma enthusiast, I highly recommend this invigorating tequila cocktail."The Paloma cocktail gained widespread popularity in Mexico and later internationally, becoming one of the most consumed tequila-based drinks. It is often regarded as Mexico's most beloved cocktail, second only to the Margarita.Visit our “Guadalajara to Tequila: Following the Jose Trail" post – https://thecultureties.com/guadalajara-to-tequila Here's a simple recipe to recreate the magic.
- 2 oz blanco tequila
- 3 oz grapefruit soda such as Jarritos or Squirt
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- A pinch of salt or Tajin optional
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the blanco tequila over the ice.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice into the glass.
- Add the grapefruit soda and gently stir.
- Optionally, add a pinch of salt or Tajin for an extra kick.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a slice of grapefruit.Sit back, sip, and relish the refreshing Paloma.
- Total Calories: 335
- Total Carbohydrates: 29 grams
- Total Fat: 0 grams
- Total Protein: 0 grams